- Written by Paryah (@One_Rogue)
This week has seen the first round of tuning changes now that the devs have been able to check out performance in a raid environment.
- Deadly Poison damage increased by 30%.
- Fan of Knives damage increased by 30%.
- Bag of Tricks (Artifact Trait) duration reduced to 3 seconds (overall damage unchanged), radius increased to 6 yards (from 3), and now benefits from Mastery.
- Poison Knives (Artifact Trait) no longer benefits twitch from Mastery. Damage per point increased to 4%.
- Fatebringer (Artifact Trait) Energy cost reduction reduced to 3 per rank.
- Fate’s Thirst (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Run Through reduced to 6% per rank.
- Black Powder (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Between the Eyes reduced to 6% per rank.
- Eviscerate damage increased by 15%.
- Nightblade damage increased by 15%.
- Note: See below for additional PvP tuning adjustments to Eviscerate and Nightblade.
- Shuriken Storm damage increased by 30%.
- Second Shuriken (Artifact Trait) chance to activate increased to 30% (was 10%), damage increased by 30%, and now deals 200% additional damage while Stealth or Shadow Dance is active.