- Written by Paryah (@One_Rogue)
After being live for a week now, Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan has received a few hotfixes:
- Outlaw Rogues should now be able to apply the Glyph of Blackout to Sap.
- The legendary Rogue ring Insignia of Ravenholdt should now be able to hit creatures with large hitboxes.
- Insignia of Ravenholdt should no longer damage enemies who are out of the Rogue’s line of sight.
- Insignia of Ravenholdt should no longer damage enemies who are vertically much higher or lower than the Rogue.
Reddit user, Daftwise, has collected a list of undocumented changes that happened in 7.1 including a couple relevant to us: