- Written by Paryah (@One_Rogue)
This week sees our class is in a difficult state. In an attempt to get some fixes in place before too many rogues reroll, Vigilate posted on the Official Forums to try to rally the community to get the attention of the Devs. His post has been deleted, but Flim's EU version is still up:
Apparently the message got through - at least somewhat. The following hotfixes were announced Yesterday:
- Assassination: Venomous Wounds' damage has increased by 20%.
- Combat: Blade Flurry now also strikes up to 4 additional nearby opponents for 35% of normal damage (up from 30%).
- Subtlety: Backstab's damage has increased by 20%. Hemorrhage's damage has increased by 30%.
Rfeann sums up the reaction:
But the real nerf was revealed in another hotfix - one-shot pickpockets? How awesome was that?
- Spires of Arak: [Hotfix still undergoing testing.] Befuddled Relic-Seeker, Highmaul Relic-Seeker, and Highmaul Skullcrusher should no longer drop dead after being pickpocketed.
Expect more reaction to all of this in the days to come, and be sure to tell us what you think.