- Written by Paryah (@One_Rogue)
This week we've been eagerly awaiting the release of the second raid in Warlords of Draenor as well as anticipating a few changes coming in Patch 6.1 which is still in testing on the PTR. There have, of course, been a few other items of interest.
Speaking of that new raid, Blackrock Foundry opens today (today!) and Falkien (@p3drocarvalho) of roguesBr already has a rogue oriented boss guide out. Note that this is in Brazilian Portuguese. The second link is to the Google translation to English which is imperfect, but good enough to get by with:
- Guia Blackrock Foundry :: Estratégia de todas Lutas
- Guide Blackrock Foundry :: Strategy of all Fights
The last week did see another little hotfix for us:
As well as a change on the PTR for 6.1:
- Armor Sets: PvP 4-piece set bonus for Combat Rogues has been redesigned. Using Vanish instantly generates 5 combo points and the next Ambush, Eviscerate, Revealing Strike, or Sinister Strike will be a critical strike.
And the always fun to watch Sativ (@Sativ_BH) continues to work PvP magic with the start of a 30 day video challenge:
- Day 1: Subtlety Battleground Montage - 30 Day Personal Challenge.
- Day 2: Assassination Annihilation - [Warlords] [Rogue] [PvP
- Day 3: Assassination Commentary - Storming the Eye - [Warlords] [Rogue] [PvP]
- Day 4: Combat 3s w/ Vale & Grill (Combat, Ret, Resto Druid) [Warlords] [Rogue] [PvP]
In other news, we are saddened by the closure of WoW Insider which has hosted some very solid rogue content over the years. That said, for every door that closes, another opens. We will be keeping an eye on blizzardwatch.com and @BlizzardWatch. It looks like something interesting may be happening...