This week there were a few hotfixes that affect us, including an expected nerf to Assassination and some tweaks to Roll the Bones:
- Exsanguinate now causes bleeds to tick 100% faster, down from 400% faster.
- Run Through’s damage has been increased by 25%.
- Between the Eyes damage has been increased by 18%.
- Jolly Roger causes Saber Slash to have an additional 25% chance of striking an additional time (was 40%).
- Buried Treasure increases your base Energy regeneration by 25% (was 40%).
- Shark Infested Waters increases Critical Strike Chance by 25% (was 40%).
- Grand Melee increases your attack speed by 50% and your Leech by 25% (was 40% and 20%).
- Slice and Dice now increases attack speed by 100% (was 90%).
Aneuryzm of Infexious Gaming has some pre-patch commentry and Weak Auras for both Assassination and Outlaw:
- Prepatch 7.0 Assassination Rogue - How to Burst & WA Strings - World of Warcraft Legion 7.0
- Outlaw Rogue - When to reroll the bones + reroll Weak Aura - World of warcraft Legion 7.0.3
And Sensus has a pre-patch PvP guide for Subtlety:
Follow this week's contributors on Twitter: