My Sub Weakauras

General discussion for all things Rogue. If you have class questions or comments, this is the place.
Xaide

My Sub Weakauras

Postby Xaide » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:56 am

First, I will post what they look like.

I made these not too long ago. Few people I have shown them too have seemed to like them. They have helped me a lot with progression and being able to only look in one area for my uptimes. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, but there can be a lot going on in these Mythic raids. Currently on impregnator, so I am tweaking some of what I need, but this is the basic stuff.

I actually run without the timers, but I put them on incase people wanted them. Maybe no one even wants these to begin with :P

From top to bottom:
Shadow Dance
Find Weakness
Anticipation (red)
Combo Points (white)
Rupture
Hemo
Energy
Slice and Dice
Archmage's ring proc thing.

The bottom I made, but I turned it off when ExtraCD updated it. I use that vertically to the left to show enchants, ring, trinkets. I have this set at the bottom of my screen. My UI is not complete. This Weakaura string was the first of my overhaul. 

Hope everyone enjoys.

Ázà

Re: My Sub Weakauras

Postby Ázà » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 am

If they work for you that's brilliant :)

I've got a different approach I found on reddit some longer time ago (not sure if it was reddit), which I expanded a bit.

Basically all the buffs are shown on the right or left side of the character. I see all my CPs (with Anticipation) on top of the char and I also added an Energybar shown right on my character (with a bit of fading). I probably will take the CP-Bar from the top to the bottom.

I can post it after work if you are in need of it :) Can also show some Screenshots.

I personally am pretty happy with them. I see everything without having to actively looking at it, while I still am able to see the details (for example the duration left of my buffs and debuffs). I can also clip FW pretty perfectly with it without looking at it closely.

Before I forget: I also added a Bandit's Guile frame for Com. It looks pretty neat and also shows the time left on BG.

Jibbinz

Postby Jibbinz » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:16 pm

I used to have a weakaura for my combo points, but Improved/Enhanced Fan of Knives broke it in some cases. Essentially, when I had enough targets to easily get full CPs + full Ant. stacks (7-10+), my whole client would freeze for about 3 seconds. Don't know if it was how the wa was setup or if it was my hardware struggling. The aura itself was made prior to the CP change for warlords, and my comp. never seemed to have issues with any other kind of aura. Regardless, I switched from using an aura to using NugComboBar to track CPs/Ant.

To the left is important buffs/debuffs/CDs. Crossed daggers is a poisons reminder (active when <10m left). Under my feet are Feint/CoS durations, energy bar (red when maxed, yellow when mid, green when low), and then SDance/Subterfuge (when using) duration. Normally, the SDance duration curve is blue, but I forgot to deactivate the Insight ones for when I run combat (same aura, different colors). The ones off to the right are ones I'm trying out. SnD probably isn't necessary, but the pot/recup/Time Lusterism bars are useful. Finally, my CP addon (Nug) is the faint circles off to the right. They're 50% faded out of combat and then use blue dots for CPs and green for Ant. stacks.

Ronge

Postby Ronge » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:54 am

Jibbinz wrote:I used to have a weakaura for my combo points, but Improved/Enhanced Fan of Knives broke it in some cases. Essentially, when I had enough targets to easily get full CPs + full Ant. stacks (7-10+), my whole client would freeze for about 3 seconds. Don't know if it was how the wa was setup or if it was my hardware struggling. The aura itself was made prior to the CP change for warlords, and my comp. never seemed to have issues with any other kind of aura. Regardless, I switched from using an aura to using NugComboBar to track CPs/Ant.

To the left is important buffs/debuffs/CDs. Crossed daggers is a poisons reminder (active when <10m left). Under my feet are Feint/CoS durations, energy bar (red when maxed, yellow when mid, green when low), and then SDance/Subterfuge (when using) duration. Normally, the SDance duration curve is blue, but I forgot to deactivate the Insight ones for when I run combat (same aura, different colors). The ones off to the right are ones I'm trying out. SnD probably isn't necessary, but the pot/recup/Time Lusterism bars are useful. Finally, my CP addon (Nug) is the faint circles off to the right. They're 50% faded out of combat and then use blue dots for CPs and green for Ant. stacks.

Could you share your poison reminder? I'm having troubles with mine

Jibbinz

Postby Jibbinz » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Code: Select all

d0JGeaGAQQu7sjPTjHSpQQOzsf1CHQMTuDyuUPsjltj1TLIHjODcyVKDRy)qXpvj9xj53q(SadvknyGmCLQdkrDAqhtL6CQewiuzPsGftvz5O6HQe9uKhlPEUQMivGPQIjtvMUOlkrCvQQYZKiDDH2ivv1wPcYMvITtL6Jub1xPImnQqFNkPrQuQVPKy0kfJNkXjbQBjH6AsqNhkDzkVMQkmoQQK1ToIy6iYjuC8WaQfbF0ic8KgFHvB4bxJMhpyahQAl4xxTTX9vDxKiWZNSjXaQfbF0ic8KgFHvB4bxJMhpTB9EfalJCR6seNJEOBdh3y5groWyEDSya1IGpAebEsJVWQn8GRrZJVSpyhMyRkafeTkhezDNmy3tPOx06vdx9Iv9lrnI8e5PJOAuhX1ra3Y)fwuH3fUsrHHRVyfhxXXqTuCHRiGsfqOaCua3kfXTaiAoy3nrP5sg5MixUUS8wkGIlnmuuAUKrUjc8KgFHvB4l75HMhVtgZpkh5ShFlYvJxoYz)wMhKHVCKZE8LJC29fIGEIArWhnIyEEWeIgwVk5WGaJ)6iGBDeLCyqGX1ruID3eXICMOp6ZCBtsXLfOlIQUSmDQOt5coIqUoxNowHtK52Mu02gRNBe9rFMBBYwUTaDre1wIZol63TEhS3RJsrWXTXFt4enSg71ra3IC2S6nWjadOwe8rJawlAl44v8eB8bNamGArWhncOurxYH77D4eGbulc(OraokQLXzDSjSgdOwe8rJsrXbMI27mSgxKN5lUSCWUBI2UeNB9V)CwPO4KCyqGX1rPsLIsomiW46ik(w1cI3iCIqUoxNowHtu8Tkxn2oAKpr)U17aSgtaHI4wJOIcdffFRkoWu4ezUTjf5KX2rdgqLm1BytkkoMBBsrSyIefFR63TEhG1ycNi4424VjCI4wZ1DJZsexKFkAyn2RJaUf5aJ51XIbulc(OraRf5ekoEya1IGpAeqPIapFYMedOwe8rJsrX3kWAeoLI8GVFhN6e62eortS5WHbbg)fWArUc9Ync4omu0gdgSjfWDyOiokzPjFI6iMNoIsw3MuhrnXEc1rPsrX3QgwJjFI4OUPJOMypH6OuPOH1yIev3z)RJOhobDtubxDy)vIsrX3QQ7S)forCwTPJOMypH6OuPsryVUS8wkGIxhgQuKBbC746qLsa

Sorry for the wall, although that's the import string for the crossed daggers poison reminder. Slightly modified by an aura I imported from someone a while ago, it pops up when there's less than 10 min. left. In the current form, it'll only track Deadly, Wound, or Instant (for combat). If you want Leeching and/or Crippling to be tracked as well, simply add them to the buff list under triggers. Enjoy!

Return to “Rogue General Discussion”