Mark of Warsong vs. Mark of the Shattered Hand

General discussion for all things Rogue. If you have class questions or comments, this is the place.
zwuckel

Mark of Warsong vs. Mark of the Shattered Hand

Postby zwuckel » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Shadowcraft says Mark of the Shattered Hand dualwield is better for combat. Is that really true or a bug?

Locust

Re: Mark of Warsong vs. Mark of the Shattered Hand

Postby Locust » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:42 pm

It's supposed to be true. I believe it stops being better around 670ilvl (basically when you start getting mythic stuff).

zwuckel

Postby zwuckel » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:57 pm

I am ilvl 671 with 2 mythic weapons and shattered hand is still a huge dps boost compared to warsong in shadowcraft

http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/eu/al ... SwRUeMvgE=

Vulgor

Postby Vulgor » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:07 am

Shadowcraft is correct imo. Shattered Hand is really strong for combat. It is the spec that, out of the three, will switch from Shattered Hand last and you should trust what Shadowcraft says here and switch when it tells you too. I have no information about when this will be though, I also thought it was around 670.
Highmaul was merely a setback

michO_e

Postby michO_e » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 am

also consider activating bladeflurry -> warsong pulls ahead
and actually there are only 2 encounters with no to low bf usage -> butcher and koragh

Rinklestein

Postby Rinklestein » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Mark of the Shattered Hand pulls ahead because we have a huge weapon speed increase, SnD, compared to other classes who don't. Its safe to trust Shadowcraft with that. Even try simming blade flurry with multiple mobs and you'll see a MH Warsong enchant pull ahead in Shadowcraft, as Shattered hand only applies the bleed to your main target I believe???
Source from Fierydemise,
https://twitter.com/Fierydemise/status/ ... 6517253120
I'm expecting Sub to hold onto MotSh the longest compared to Assas and Combat, hence the mastery SnD interaction.

Return to “Rogue General Discussion”