- Written by Paryah (@One_Rogue)
Today the newest raid, The Nighthold, opens. Voulk has posted a nice list of resources on Reddit:
FrozenSoviet and Akshay Dev have interesting new blogs up on Rogue DPS Guide:
- Master Assassin (MA) trait and relics stealth nerfed in 7.1.5!
- Patch 7.1.5 Preliminary Talent Builds
The last week has brought us a small PvP hotfix as well as a heads-up of a future hotfix which may (or may not) be live today:
- PvP: Shroud of Concealment cannot be used during Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds. Developers' Note: We generally do not allow abilities with cooldowns over 5 minutes to be used in rated PvP. As Shroud of Concealment has a 6 minute cooldown, it should not have been usable in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Assassination: Agonizing Poison increases damage by 3.5% per stack (down from 4%).
And for those who keep track of other Blizzard titles, we The Uncrowned will be expanding our influence once again: not content with being the face of Rogue in Hearthstone, Valeera Sanguinar has been announced as an upcoming hero for Heroes of the Storm. We look forward to stabbery and poisons on a transdimensional scale:
|The internet is full of wonderful rogues doing wonderful things and producing interesting content that furthers the interests and community of our class. Fans of Knives is Ravenholdt's weekly community news roundup that links to the contributions of these rogues for your viewing pleasure. If you have produced rogue related content, feel free to email us at and we will check it out. If you include "Fans" in the subject line we will be sure to see it.|