- Written by Paryah (@One_Rogue)
This week has seen the first round of tuning changes now that the devs have been able to check out performance in a raid environment.
- Deadly Poison damage increased by 30%.
- Fan of Knives damage increased by 30%.
- Bag of Tricks (Artifact Trait) duration reduced to 3 seconds (overall damage unchanged), radius increased to 6 yards (from 3), and now benefits from Mastery.
- Poison Knives (Artifact Trait) no longer benefits twitch from Mastery. Damage per point increased to 4%.
- Fatebringer (Artifact Trait) Energy cost reduction reduced to 3 per rank.
- Fate’s Thirst (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Run Through reduced to 6% per rank.
- Black Powder (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Between the Eyes reduced to 6% per rank.
- Eviscerate damage increased by 15%.
- Nightblade damage increased by 15%.
- Note: See below for additional PvP tuning adjustments to Eviscerate and Nightblade.
- Shuriken Storm damage increased by 30%.
- Second Shuriken (Artifact Trait) chance to activate increased to 30% (was 10%), damage increased by 30%, and now deals 200% additional damage while Stealth or Shadow Dance is active.
- Assassination: Fixed a bug that was causing Poison Knives to deal very little damage to targets beyond the first.
- Outlaw: Death From Above (Talent) area damage increased by 100%.
- Outlaw: Death from Above should now correctly deal its initial AOE damage to all nearby targets, regardless of the direction faced.
- Subtlety: Soothing Darkness will now only heal the player once per second while Shadow Dance is active.
- Assassination: Agility reduced by 30%.
- Outlaw: Agility reduced by 10 %.
- Outlaw: Control is King (Honor Talent) duration reduced to 3 seconds.
- Outlaw: Between the Eyes’ damage bonus on Critical Strikes reduced to 100% in PvP (down from 200%).
- Subtlety: Eviscerate now deals 15% less damage in PvP.
- Subtlety: Nightblade now deals 15% less damage in PvP.
- Subtlety: Strike from the Shadows is now a snare, instead of a daze.
- Subtlety: Stamina reduced by 10%, Agility reduced by 15%.
What do these latest changes mean for us? Fierydemise has done the math:
Since people keep asking, for mythic this week the dps potential of sub, outlaw, assn-bleed and assn-poison are all pretty similar.— Fierydemise (@Fierydemise) September 26, 2016
We are making changes to the way that communication works on our site. Rfeann has a write up to let you know what exacly is going on.
Follow this week's contributors on Twitter:
|The internet is full of wonderful rogues doing wonderful things and producing interesting content that furthers the interests and community of our class. Fans of Knives is Ravenholdt's weekly community news roundup that links to the contributions of these rogues for your viewing pleasure. If you have produced rogue related content, feel free to email us at and we will check it out. If you include "Fans" in the subject line we will be sure to see it.|